The next release of our PRM solution will be going live Friday, January 10th, 2014. View the feature highlight videos and read the details below.
Partner Manager Report (video)
The new Partner Manager report in the Partner module shows you exactly which of your internal managers are assigned to which partners and allows you to easily change those assignments. Three things to note:
- The results in the partner manager report are somewhat different in the sense that you’ll most likely see duplicates. If a partner manager is assigned to multiple partners they will be listed once for each partner. Conversely, partners with multiple managers are also listed more than once.
- The “Manager Last Login” column allows you see when the manager last logged into Channeltivity. In order for your partners to be engaged, your partner managers need to be on the ball as well, so this gives you a quick data point to take action on if necessary.
- The bulk editing control at the bottom allows you to quickly assign or unassign multiple partner managers to a partner.
Filter Leads by Custom Fields (video)
Many of our customers use custom fields to store additional data in their Leads. With the new custom field filter on the Leads list view, you can now search specific custom fields to narrow down your results.
- Leads with the “Closed – No Deal” status can now be re-opened.
- All submit buttons have been updated to prevent accidental duplicate form submissions.
- You can now configure automatic email reminders to exclude pending Users (those Users who haven’t activated their account).
- Many tweaks and bugfixes.
As always, there’s nothing that’s needed from you – all customers on the current cloud version will be automatically upgraded.