Partner Training & Certification
Our channel partner training and certification module is an integrated way to train and certify partners with minimal effort. Easily set up Courses and Certifications with online learning content in any format (including rich text, video, PDF, SCORM, AICC, cmi5 or xAPI) directly to your partner portal. Part of the partner enablement suite, the module is designed for creating successful technology channel training programs.
- Easy to use, flexible course set up in a familiar interface encourages partners to complete training.
- Create unlimited lessons tailored to teach partners the things they need to effectively sell your product.
- Include videos, rich text, images and downloadable files in lessons.
- Deploy training specific to different user profiles and groups.
- Upload and administer SCORM, AICC, cmi5 or xAPI training materials.
Test and Certify
- Create unlimited multiple-choice quizzes to test knowledge.
- Award certifications at both the Rep and Partner level, with targeted access.
- Set and manage certification requirements.
- Automatically track all training activity that occurs within Channeltivity. Easily enter any outside training (e.g. seminars) to create a complete picture.
- Leverage full visibility into partner progress with comprehensive reporting on training activity.
- Deliver progress and results on a partner’s profile for easy reference and encouragement.
Other Partner Training Resources
Learn more about best practices or read Channeltivity’s training & certification documentation to get a closer look at our functionality:
- Channel Partner Training – 4 Best Practices
- Effective Partner Training Brings Big Rewards
- Partner Training Delivery Optimization
- 3 Partner Training Misconceptions
- Channeltivity Knowledge Base: What is the Training and Certification Module and how does it work?
- Channeltivity Knowledge Base: How do I create Training Courses, Lessons and Quizzes?
- Channeltivity Knowledge Base: How do I embed a SlideShare presentation into a Lesson?