Fully-Integrated Distributor Access
If distributors or master agents play a role in your channel program, you will want them integrated into your partner portal as well. The Distributor module enables this and adds distributor-level access to your PRM, giving the ability to set distributor permissions for deal registrations, MDF requests, training & certification content, joint business plans and more.
Streamline your Deal Registration Process and Provide Pipeline Visibility
Enabling the Distributor module allows partners to specify a distributor when submitting a deal registration. This gives the selected distributor access to the deal, allowing partner, distributor and vendor to collaborate to better sell your products.
- Distributors can submit deals on behalf of partners and monitor their progress throughout the sales cycle.
- Partners can choose from a tailored list of distributors when registering deals.
- Get insight into your entire channel sales pipeline by identifying top performers.
Give Distributors Access to Sales Tools and Training
- The Resource Library gives distributors self-service access to the materials they need to sell your products and services.
- Test, train and certify your distributors using the Training & Certification module.
- Perform Joint Business Planning with distributors or include them in your MDF or Co-op Fund program.