We introduced a bunch of new features in the the most recent 4.0 release and so decided to make the upcoming one all about usability, streamlining user flows and just general improvements. Here are the top five things you’ll see in version 4.1:
- Self-guided setup. The new release will feature an intuitive setup process that makes configuration a piece of cake.
- More self-service configuration. It used to be that you had to open a support ticket to make changes; in version 4.1 you’ll be able to easily update 97% of settings on your own.
- Easier export of partner email addresses. By popular request, selectively export your partners’ email addresses in a mass-email-friendly format.
- More inline help. Never feel lost with relevant contextual help.
- Tons of small improvements. We’re making layouts more user-friendly, simplifying workflows, and adding a bunch of other useful features.
Version 4.1 is currently scheduled for February 2011. Let us know if you want to be involved in Beta testing.