We launched several new features and improvements this week. We have streamlined email notifications with an email notifications digest. We’ve also improved the Email and Integration Logs by making entries more relevant and adding tools to manage them more effectively. Discover more about these new features and others below:
Email Notifications Digest
If you have a lot of activity in your partner portal, email notifications can quickly get out of hand. Our new email digest feature bundles notifications into a single message to reduce the number of notifications.
- Users will receive not more than one digest email per hour
- Users can access their personal email digest settings by clicking on “Email Settings” in the User Profile menu.
- Admins can set global email digest settings by going to Settings > Email > Email Settings.
Email Log Improvements
The Email Log is a searchable log of emails sent by Channeltivity along with their delivery status. The following new features are now available:
- See the exact error message of undelivered emails
- Remove recipients from the bounce list
- Resend failed email messages
Learn how to use these features and more by reading this article.
Improved Salesforce Integration Error Handling
Unless your data and integration configuration is squeaky clean, chances are you’ll get recurring Salesforce error messages in the Integration Log. Since error messages are never fun, we came up with several ways to make them more manageable:
- Only the most recent integration error of a record in Channeltivity will be marked as unacknowledged. This way you won’t see tons of repeat errors piling up.
- Once a record syncs successfully, all of its errors are marked as acknowledged. No need to show errors that are no longer relevant.
- Integration Log messages are now easier to interpret and consolidated to one message per record
- Partner Sync: The Last Name field in Salesforce is required. To avoid errors, we won’t try to sync Channeltivity Users without Last Names.
- API/Salesforce integration: Improved country recognition
- Salesforce Lead Distribution: Extra validation to ensure any exported Salesforce Opportunities include contact information
- Faster background task execution
If you have any specific questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 877-226-2564 extension 1.