Release: Maintenance & Minor Improvements
Our next release will go live tomorrow Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016. It contains a small number of minor feature enhancements as the majority of our efforts are being spent on the overhaul of the Channeltivity UI. Slated for launch in June 2016, the new UI will improve speed, aesthetics and usability, and provide an optimized mobile and tablet experience. It’s a big and very necessary undertaking that will result in a much more user-friendly application. We’ll keep you posted with updates.
Here are the key improvements of tomorrow’s maintenance release:
- Improved reporting on Salesforce integration errors
- Lead Distribution: Lead details page shows the Lead ID
- Deal Registration: Add custom field description to the Deal Stage field
- Legal Terms approval screen: Page title text can be customized
- Many small improvements and bugfixes
As always, there’s nothing that’s needed from you – all customers will be automatically upgraded.
eBook: 9 Important Questions to Ask Before Selecting a PRM Solution
Still Using your CRM to Manage Channel Sales?