Our 4.4.0 release will be going live tomorrow Friday, November 9th. It focuses on security and increased usability and data consistency in the Admin module.
Here’s a breakdown of key improvements:
We’ve upgraded our security infrastructure and added a number of new features that you can access in the new Security Settings section:
- Ability to require complex passwords and set a minimum password length.
- Automatic User lockout after too many failed login attempts.
- Improved encryption algorithms.
- Ability to force Users to change their passwords at regular intervals.
Admin Module Usability
We updated the Admin module to improve data consistency and usability:
- Updated Admin dashboard with easier access to frequently used functionality.
- Improved User creation process that ensures that every user is assigned to the correct Organization.
- Updated User details page with more consistent layout.
- Combined User search and User listing pages for quicker filtering and searching.
- Removed confusing “Testing Users” functionality
- Simplified User status codes:
- Active: This User has an active account and can log in.
- Pending: This User has been sent a link to activate an account, but hasn’t activated it yet.
- Inactive: This User is assigned to a non-active Organization. This usually happens when an Active Partner Organization gets deactivated.
- Disabled: This User has been disabled by an administrator and cannot log in or receive Leads etc.
- Partner module: Improved layout and navigation of the Partner details page (see screenshot above).
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) integration with SproutLoud, a provider of distributed marketing solutions.
- Manage Partner regions on a more granular level with state/provinces now available for all countries, not only United States and Canada.
- Many bugfixes and other small improvements.
As always, there’s nothing that’s needed from you – all customers on the current cloud version will be automatically upgraded.