Our next release contains a new deal registration access level is going live tomorrow Friday, November 7th between 5 am and 7 am EST. Here are the details:
New Deal Registration Access Level for Partners
There is now a second level of Partner access to the Deal Registration module:
- Register & View All Deals: Allows Partners to register Deals and view all Deals within their Partner Organization.
- Register Deals (New): Allows Partners to register Deals but view only those Deals they registered.
Many larger resellers prefer their sales reps to only see Deal Registrations that they themselves have registered. The new access level allows you to specify which Users see only their Deals and which see all Deals within their Partner Organization. You can set these permissions on the Group level by going to Admin > Groups.
- The Salesforce integration field mapping pages now show the field types.
- The Data APIs now support archiving Deal Registrations, Leads and MDF Requests.
- Many improvements and bugfixes.
Important Reminder: All customers will be automatically migrated to the new Pipeline and MDF module notifications engine on November 12, 2014. For more details see our previous blog post. To configure your new notifications, please log into your portal and go to Pipeline > Settings > Email Notifications or MDF > Settings > Email Notifications.