Our next release is going live tomorrow Tuesday, March 31st and features new email reminders for Partner Managers along with a number of other improvements. Here are the details:
Email Reminders for Partner Managers
We’ve added a number of automatic email reminders specifically for Partner Managers to keep them in the loop on their assigned Partners’ alerts. This way, Partner Managers receive a consolidated email that includes the following information for all Partners that they manage:
- Deals Not Updated
- Leads Not Updated
- Unopened Leads
- MDF Balances Report
- Expiring MDF Balances
- Expiring MDF Requests
- MDF Requests Not Updated
You can enable Partner Manager reminders by going to Admin > Settings > Automatic Email Reminders > Configure Automatic Email Reminders.
Library Usage Analytics
You can run a comprehensive report on viewed and emailed Documents in the Library. See who downloaded which file and when. Simply go to Library > Reports > Library Usage Analytics.
- Single Sign-On into Litmos Learning Management System (LMS)
- Data API: Fields can now be set to NULL via the API
- View Data API settings and a list of Users with API access by going to Admin > Settings > Data API Information
- Search for Leads by ID
- MDF Transaction CSV import template now includes Partner region and type
- Group Membership Report includes User status column
- User reports include Partner type and region columns
- Admins can Single Sign-On into Channeltivity’s help portal
- Many small improvements and bug fixes
As always, there’s nothing that’s needed from you – all customers will be automatically upgraded. Head over to our support site if you have questions about Partner Manager reminders or anythings else.