The next release of our PRM solution is going live tomorrow Thursday, January 15th, 2015 and includes Single Sign-On capabilities into Oracle iLearning LMS as well as a number of improvements around Partner Agreements. Here are the key features:
Oracle iLearning LMS
Channeltivity provides plug-and-play Single Sign-On (SSO) capabilities for Oracle iLearning LMS, an enterprise Learning Management System. Channel programs benefit from the integration by giving resellers easy access to training content stored in the LMS. The Oracle iLearning LMS SSO uses SAML 2.0, is easy to configure and includes automatic user provisioning.
Partner Agreement List & Notifications
Two improvements to the Partner Agreements functionality:
- You can now view, filter and search both pending and signed Agreements across your whole Partner program. The new list can be found by going to Partners > Agreements.
- Get email alerts when a Partner electronically signs an Agreement. Configure this notification at the bottom of the settings page at Partners > Settings > Partner Agreements > Agreement Settings.
Learn more about Partner Agreements.
- Web-to-Lead form submissions are logged
- New “Datetime” custom field type
- Filter Partners by activation date
- Many small improvements and bug fixes
As always, there’s nothing that’s needed from you – all customers will be automatically upgraded.