Our next release will be going live tomorrow Wednesday, October 2nd. We’ve been working hard building out key pieces of the Channeltivity Data API and added a few other improvements as well:
System Messages Widget
Put expiring MDF fund warnings, unread Lead notifications and other alerts on the home page where your partners can see it right after logging in. The new “System Messages” widget allows you and all your users to see any warning and error messages front and center. You can add the “System Messages” widget to your home page layout by hitting the “Add Widget” button when you’re switched into Design Mode.
Add Comments and Files to Business Plans
You can now upload meeting minutes, presentations and any other kind of file to business plans along with your comments.
- Users can now delete their comments in the discussion forum
- Added Data API support for many key objects
- Incoming single sign-on (SSO) API now available in REST (XML and JSON)
- Improved discussion forum search indexing
- Many tweaks and bugfixes.
As always, there’s nothing that’s needed from you – all customers on the current cloud version will be automatically upgraded.