Our next release will be going live tomorrow Thursday, May 16th. View the release notes video or read the details below.
Version 4.4.6 Video Walkthrough
Get a more in-depth explanation of the key changes:
Custom MDF Fields
Instead of emailing support to add your own custom fields to MDF Requests, you can now create and manage custom fields yourself. For now it’s only MDF Requests – look for custom field management for the remaining modules in our next releases.
Bulk Resend Pending User Invites
It used to be that if an invited User didn’t activate their account, the only way to resend the invite was to go to the User details page and hit the “resend” button. With our new bulk controls you can easily resend User invites en masse without breaking a sweat.
- Set the MDF dashboard to display your MDF Requests.
- The default expiration date for funds in the MDF module can be set to a specific date instead of just an interval.
- The Business Plan export page allows viewing only active plans.
- Emails sent from Channeltivity are even more reliable.
- Many tweaks and bugfixes.
As always, there’s nothing that’s needed from you – all customers on the current cloud version will be automatically upgraded.